EXECUTIVES SHOULD ASK THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- Will improved communications make us more productive?
- If we could reduce employee conflicts, would that make us more productive?
- If our senior managers were more skilled at identifying individual behavior styles, would that make us more productive?
- If senior managers had greater motivating skills, would that make up more productive?
- If senior managers had greater problem-solving skills, would that make us more productive?
- If different departments could work more effectively as teams, would we be more productive?
DiSC training will provide affirmative answers to the above. The Personal Profile System (PPS) commonly called the DiSC, helps individuals identify their strengths, their weaknesses and how they react under stress in the workplace.
DiSC training provides answers as to what motivates people. DiSC explains how effective and efficient teams can be formed. And, perhaps more importantly, it identifies the Red Flags executives should avoid waving at employees as they will create a counter-productive work place.
In his 1984 Doctoral Dissertation, Jack Morrison proved the DiSC measures the above dimensions of behavior. Over the years, he has been extremely successful helping companies improve their bottom lines by creating greater awareness with executives and senior manages about why their employees, “do what they do”. The DiSC, if administered correctly, measures what it purports to measure. In other words…..it works.