EXECUTIVES SHOULD ASK THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS ABOUT PRODUCTIVITY:
- Will improved communications make us more productive?
- If we could reduce employee conflict, would that make us more productive?
- If our senior managers were more skilled at idenfitying individual behavior styles, would that make us more productive?
- If our senior managers had greater motivating skills, could that make us more productive?
- If our senior managers had greater problem-solving skills, would that makes us more productive?
- If our departments could work more effectively as teams, would we be more productive?
DiSC training will provide affimative answers to the above. The Personal Profile System (PPS) commonly refered to as the DiSC, helps individuals identify their strengths, their weaknesses, how they react under stress, and why they have certain behavioral tendencies in the workplace.
DiSC training provides answers to what motivates employees. It explains how effective and efficient teams can be formed. And, perhaps most importantly, it identifies the RED FLAGS executives should avoid waving at employees, as they will create a counter-productive work place.
In his 1984 Doctoral Disseration, Jack Morrison proved that the DiSC measures the above dimensions of behavior. For over 25 years he has been extremely successful helping companies improve their bottom line by creating a greater awareness with executives and senior managers about why their employees, “do what they do”. The DiSC, if administered correctly, measures what it purports to measure. In other words….it works.