The following comments come from several business leaders as they point out the soundness of investing in coaching.
- An Executive Coach serves as a strategic partner to an executive leader and his/her team.
- An Executive Coach’s skills include business acumen, leadership, organizational skills, analytic and innovative thinking.
- An Executive Coach has the ability to inspire trust and commitment to action.
- CEO coaching, in particular, is really about accelerating the natural growth curve of a person who wants to be a leader.
- Over 70 executives were coached in a global communications organization in five countries. A survey of 43 participants showed that executive coaching produced a 529% ROI.
- Improved relationships with direct reports (77%)
- Improved relationships with immediate supervisors (71%)
- Improved teamwork (67%)
- Improved conflict reduction (52%)
- Increased Productivity (reported by 53% of executives)
- Quality Improvement (48%)
- Organizational strength Improvement (48%)
- Better Customer Service (39%)
- Reducing customer complaints (34%)
- Retaining executives who received coaching (32%)
- Cost reduction (22%)
Dr. Jack Morrison has coached dozens of executives in the corporate world and administrators in academia.
Contact Jack to learn more about Executive Coaching and how it can benefit you.